Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just another day

I'm unhappy and moody again...lots of things are happening around me. There is a guy tat come across my mind. We just get to know each other on the 3rd of Dec 2010. Tat was the first time both of us chat, although we know each other exist. So we get to know each other more after tat day and exchange phone number. Sometimes he do sms me, but tat time i din really bother him much..but i still reply his message.

An one day he say that he wanted to date me out. So we went to yamcha... tat was the first day we really talk to each other face to face. At first seeing this person i thought tat he wasn't the person tat i really like. But after getting in touch more often..i think i fall for him ald. I like his character...he's a funny person...always make me laugh. And i remember got once, he said something tat make me laugh till i cry. That was just so funny...couldn't resist it.^^

So we went to places like, feeling cafe, old town, steven corner, snow bliss, pavilion, we went to play snooker too. I remember tat time we first went to steven corner...i order milo ice. and after sipping for 5 min...then i realised there's something inside the milo...guess what??Is a DEAD FLY!!! You just cant imagine how disgusting it was. And he laugh bout tat... and we just couldn't forget that incident. haha....

Hmmm....i thought we really love each other...but it ald ended. Cause there's something more important for him to do. I accept and agree with what he wants to focus. But at that point i do feel tat why he just cant focus both things at the same time. It is not that hard....
But he ald choose tat path...

Yesterday while i was watching a drama... there is a girl in the scene tat just same with me...same situation. In the scene... the guy actually really loves the girl very much, but because of something that is more important to him....he gave up the girl...The girl starts to realized tat he was treating her so coldly and she dun even knows what's happening. She consulted that guy's friend and ask him what happen. The friend just told the girl tat actually she ald understand what's happening...she just cant accept it...and even if she continue to ask...the end will still be the same. That guy ald make his decision...there's no turning back. The situation is just the same as what i'm going through right now.

I just hope tat i can get over all these as fast as possible...every single day i'm thinking of him and feeling moody. I want back my happy life. All the best to me...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment