Thursday, March 17, 2011

FATE

Now i really understand that fate is come naturally also is not made. This morning while i was going for my class. I know that i'll passby his lecture hall..but i din expect that i'll get to see him. I was just finding his car, i scan my eyes throughout the place but i cant see his car. And then i realize that they is a car parking. Ans is the model of car he's driving. I dare not look at the person in the car at that time. And i ask my friend to help to to take a look. It was really him. I just wave and like saying a hi to him...and he did it too..At that time he's still inside the car, i thought of stopping awhile to just talk with him. But in the end after waving then i just walk off to go for my class d.

After that i really felt regret that y i din talk with him. I miss him so much and i've been wanting to see him so badly. But i've lost that chance...That time i just feel like crying. I know our relationship had ended. But he still can treat me as his friend without thinking that i'm his ex rite? Why i can think like that but he couldn't? Just dun really understand.

Today i'm happy is not just because that i met him. The another thing that y i'm so happy that i met him is cause this is the first time we meet in college(not including prom night). Is there really fate between us?No matter what..whether i really lost the chance to talk with him..I believe that if we have the fate. We surely will meet each other some other day. I just hope we can back like good friends.

Friends Forever^^

No comments:

Post a Comment