Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Busy busy day =(

Today was a busy day for me...
yesterday night i didn't get to sleep well. And my class start at 11.30. Wednesday is just another busy day for me. 3 class in a day. Phew...><
Today i stayed at the college citc for so long..just to finished my software assignment. I really hate that subject so much...every week it's making me angry...but i just need to endure for few more weeks then i get to say bye bye to this subject.haha....=P

Today after completing the and printing out the assignment...my head is turning round and round....my mind is totally blank..cant think of anything....just feel like fainting. Then i just get some rest...then only feel better..

After that i join my classmate for dinner....'OLD TOWN'..haha...i realise that i starts to love old town...just cause of that person. Hmm...and i learn to drink 'si mat nai cha'. He introduce that drink to me..and he likes it very much too....everytime we go old town he also order that. When i go to places that both of us went b4...i sure thinks of him.

Just cant leave my mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment