Tuesday, March 15, 2011

it's just another day of missing.

I thought that i've totally forgotten everything...can let go everything...forget bout him and this and that.
But actually day and night, i'm always thinking of him...every single day...wake up till going to sleep....i even dream of him too...really that miss him?
what can i do ? No matter how i miss him...i also wanna control myself to not to find him. Cause i scare of rejection and ignorance. Miss him also cant tell him. It's really very suffer..why i just cant let go everything and moved on with my life?
I dunno how much i love him..but...i know it's not that little....is deep inside.
Can i wait for him? Is there still a chance for us?
He really touched my heart and tat makes me falls for him at first.
If can, i hope that all these things din happen before....if at first we really appreciate each other...

i'll always put u in my heart...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment