Friday, March 11, 2011

It's over

Kinda feeling better these few days...the reason for it was because i finally can let go of everything and just lead a happy life. There's lot of things happening around me since last December. But now..after everything is being settled.I finally can have some rest.
After getting all the hurts again and again...i decided that i wanted a break...i need to heal the wounds of my heart. Sometimes i just feel myself being so stupid and naive. Believes people easily. I learn a lesson.

Yesterday night i get to know all the truth...all the ugly truth. Although all the words really hurts me...but i never cry...not even drop a single tears...I've learn to be strong. Shouldn't have cried for someone that not worth it. All the hurts all the things that i gone through really builds my character. I keep all the hurts inside and just let my heart cry. I had to be strong to not not lose to the person.

I'll be strong and keep moving on...^^

1 comment:

  1. i am so happy that you are stronger now compare to last time... if you need a ear to complain, i am always there for you...

    ReplyDelete