Monday, May 31, 2010

1.6.2010

Now is 5 am..nowadays i always sleep very late and wake up very late too....cauxe every night also online with my friend.

Today my day is feel with joy of cause....i went out to 'cari makan' with my classmate...really eat until very full and i enjoy eating those DELICIOUS food too...YUMMY!!!HAHA...
After having dinner, i suggested to go to a park or some sort of 'garden'...and finally we reached this beautiful park...actually i suggested to go to a park or garden is because i wanted to have fresh air and let myself forgot about my unhappiness....watch the night...the sky....the stars(although is only one or two..=P)....i feel myself being led away...and i feel better...

I wanted to have a new life....a happy life with friends around...gather together and go 'wet'...Is better than staying in the hostel and sleep sleep sleep...and think of silly stupid things....hmm...i hope all that will be over for me after some time....i hope i can go through it...jia you...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment