Thursday, May 13, 2010

14.5.2010

This is the first time i'm writing a blog...=)

Now is 2 something and i'm still awake...dunno y i couldn't sleep nowadays..Am i thinking of those things again??Sometimes i tell myself not to think too much bout those things since i'm not in a hurry..and i still got plenty of time. Now i should just enjoy myself and enjoy my everyday life. Thinking bout those problems will just make me suffer. But sometimes i just couldn't control myself from thinking.

All those memories came back to me day by day...it cross my mind every time when i go to places which both of us go before. I really hope those days will be back again....but i know even if it would to happen..it also wont be so fast...is ald been 4 months...and i'm still waiting...but i dunno how long i will have to wait. For years???Hmm....i hope i can know exactly how long i have to wait. I dunno how long i'll be able to wait..but i'll try..

My feelings towards him is not the same as 4 months ago....it is not that strong anymore....but there's still some in my heart..i know i couldn't let go...

1 comment:

  1. hi...my fren..dun think so much..all the thing is pass away le de...we yi qi jia you..^^ to forgot the unhappy thing...

    ReplyDelete