Friday, May 14, 2010

15.5.2010

Now is 2 something again....nowadays got the habit of sleeping late..

Today i went out with my primary school classmate..it was great and i really enjoy spending time with them. They consider as my childhood friend...during the gathering...we took a lot of pics with each other and also celebrated one of my friend's birthday. I think she is really surprised by that..cause her bd wasn't today. I reached house around 12.30am...i was so nervous and scare that my mom would scold me...haiz...but..just forget bout that..haha

Today, he was a bit unhappy and moody....may be is because i said something that he doesn't like...but i really dunno that he doesn't like bout that....actually i really miss him a lot..and wanted to talk to him on the phone..but both of our phone also less credit ald. Actually i wanted to tell him that i miss him and wanted to talk to him....but i think by saying that doesn't help me anything, so i rather just not to say it...I hope he will be ok after having a good night rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment