Thursday, September 9, 2010

fRiEnDsHiP....









Today i would like to talk bout friendship.,...actually i really have a lot of issue bout 'FRIENDSHIP'! Does everyone really know what is friendship and what is friends mean????








I feel sometimes friend that are really close with use aren't that good...

some of them is really
FAKE(I dare to say this)....


they say others r fake...but what bout themselves??


They are more fake okay???I can't stand this anymore....especially.....
.(i'm nt going to say this here)


one min u can be very happy and say that u like got a lot of friends..
.


one min u can say u dun have friends!!Do u really appreciate ur friend????


i mean friend that are really care bout u!!


i can acc u when there is no one.....but if there's someone???


will u think bout me???
NO!!!!

I was really HURT by it ok??I ald fed up in saying so much things....


i ald fed up with this friendship.I no longer can stand u...


.i'll just IGNORE...And pls.....when there is no one...pls dun ask me...


u have no RIGHTS to call me "FRIEND"!



FRIENDS FOREVER!!!


I believe that there are friends that is really good.....

i really wanna thanks those friend for being good to me^^

i really do appreciate them a lot

although may be there are times that v will argue and a lot of disagreement

but all this is part of friendship (all kinds of relationship too)

I wish our friendship will last forever.....=)

1 comment:

  1. 不一定对你好的朋友就是真心跟你交朋友,因为他们可能为了目的。不一定对你不好的朋友就不是你的朋友,因为他们可能想到让你艰苦些去成长。

    ReplyDelete